Education as an enabler of economic activity in the context of COVID-19
Discussing the role of education within the UAE’s economy, and ways in which education innovation (be that government-led or private sector-led) can help bolster the productivity of working parents in the context of e-learning/ blended learning, and promote skills readiness amongst the resident workforce to ensure the labor market is ready for the times ahead.
The webinar will discuss
- Economic consequences of closed education institutions.
- Impacts of e-learning on both parents and children’s productivity.
- Emerging innovations to help ensure student engagement and limit the weight on parents-as-employees’ productivity.
- Global best practices around skilling/ upskilling / reskilling to ensure a prepared local workforce.
- Beatrice Cernuta - Director EY-Parthenon Education Practice - Dubai
- Anna Grotberg - Associate Partner EY-Parthenon Education Practice - London