Abu Dhabi Chamber is committed to provide innovative and sustainable high quality services that exceed the expectations of its stakeholders and contribute to raising the competitiveness and level of happiness for the business community in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi. The Chamber is also committed to the planning and implementation of its operations to ensure the health and safety of employees, customers and visitors, and reduce the negative impact on the environment.
In Order to achieve this, the Abu Dhabi Chamber will:
- Adapt, adopt and deploy best practices manifested in international systems, blue prints and methodologies such as the business excellence model criteria and the international standards and specifications for quality, environment and occupational health and safety management systems (ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001).
- Continually improve the services provided and innovate new services that add value to customers.
- Comply with local and federal laws and legislation related to quality, environment and occupational health and safety.
- Reduce the environmental pollution and work-related injuries and occupational diseases and support the health and welfare of employees.
- Identify and manage all potential risks associated with assets, operations, environment, health and safety and develop procedures and effective plans to deal with emergencies and accidents to ensure business continuity.
- Develop, measure and review the quality, environment and occupational health and safety objectives and programs.
- Continually improve its quality, health, safety and environment management systems.