The Abu Dhabi Chamber is committed to providing high-quality innovative and sustainable services and contributing to the competitiveness of the private sector in Abu Dhabi
- Adopting best international practices and applying corporate excellence standards and quality management system – ISO 9001 standards.
- Promoting continuous service improvement and innovating new services of added value.
- Committing to local and federal rules and regulations related to quality management and sustainability systems.
- Measuring, analyzing and enhancing the quality management system through customer surveys and internal and external audit.
- Continuous improvement for quality management systems
Occupational Health, Safety and Environment Policy
The Abu Dhabi Chamber is committed to preserving the occupational health and safety of its employees, customers and visitors by limiting the probability of accidents and human and property losses whilst reducing the negative impact on the environment.
- Adopting best local and international practices concerning HSE standards (ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001)
- Committing to local and federal rules and regulations related to environment and occupational health and safety.
- Reducing pollution, work-related injuries, and occupational diseases while promoting the well-being and the welfare of employees.
- Identifying and managing all potential risks that are related to environment and occupational health and safety and drawing the necessary plans and procedures to overcoming them.
- Setting, measuring, and reviewing the objectives of HSE programs.
- Providing the necessary HSE resources.
- Continuous improvement for the HSE systems.