Training Course on Accounting for Non-Accountants
10 Feb 2020, 4:00 PM
• Defining accounting and accounting cycle.
• Identifying the main accounting rules and principle within the framework of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
• Reviewing main accounting statements and each of which element like (balance sheet, income statement and changes in the property rights statement and cash flows of contributors.
• Realising cognizance of the basic accounting equation, recording double-registered accounting processes and the new accounting mechanism.
• Preparing amendment entries for financial statement lists at the end of the month and year.