Training Course on Accounting for Non-Accountants
- Introduce basic accounting concepts to candidates
- Introduce the accounting cycle and its methods to candidates
- Register and migrate accounting records and settlements
- Introduce to candidates basic financial statements, their importance and benefits of each statement.
- How to analyze and interpret financial statements for administrative decision-taking.
The Training course will discuss
- Introduction about accounting (financial statements and their importance to users)
- Accounting cycle (review the dual-entry system and preparing the review balance)
- Financial statements (statement of profits and losses, its components and importance, balance sheet, its components and importance)
- Cash flows and their analysis and importance of cash
- Financial analysis (how to calculate and interpret financial ratios)
- Dr. Husam Al Bakri & Mr. Mohammed Al Toukhi