- Fully explain the nature of SKEA program and its role in enhancing the competitiveness of all private sector organizations operating the UAE.
- Services provided by SKEA Office.
- Cushioning the impact of Covid- 19 on your businesses.
- Leading locally, regionally & globally.
- Introducing SKEA’s excellence model, and how to define excellence from the point of view of all stakeholders (Basic Concepts of Excellence).
- Defining SKEA’s Criteria and Assessment Process (RADAR) and how to use it as a roadmap towards continuous improvement.
- Shedding light on the sectors pertaining to SKEA, and the categories of recognition and appreciation.
- The concept of excellence in crisis management.
- How does Risk Management contribute to Excellence?
- A New mindset towards Agility and Anti-fragility.
- Prof. Hadi Eltigani
General Coordinator of SKEA
- Prof. Anthony Bendell
Expert – Excellence, Innovation, Agility, Antifragility
Invitation - Orientation Seminar on SKEA Dealing with the Present & Shaping the Future
Registration Here https://bit.ly/skea20
For inquiries and more information Tel 02 6177 472 / 250 /552
01:00 PM - 03:00 PM